ALUCOBOND® A2 is a composite panel consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a mineral-filled core. The superb properties of this material boost one’s inspiration and offer architecture a whole new range of solutions. Whether your project is a private home, a public building, a corporate headquarter and offices, or a trading or industrial complex – or if your organisation wants to create a new image-building Corporate Design, ALUCOBOND A2 is the suitable solution.
Alucobond A2 has an enhanced FR core that further limits combustibility and is suitable for buildings that require a higher levels of fire resistance. Alucobond A2 has all the benefits and range of colours as Alucobond Plus. ALUCOBOND® A2 perfectly adapts to the contours of the buildings forming complex, flowing elements. It is the combination of formability, flatness, stability and weather resistance that characterizes this material. Due to its composite structure, ALUCOBOND® A2 can take on many different shapes. It is almost like a different skin wrapping the building structure. Its perfect formability does not affect its stability and flatness. The high rigidity of the panel remains.
- Low Weight, high rigidity, perfect flatness
- Large variety of colours
- Large panel sizes, fast installation, pre-fabricated panels
- Low cost for substructures and fasteners, smooth handling on site
- Unlimited planning and design
- Supplied and ready to install
- No additional sound damping needed
- Simple processing using conventional tools